Monday, June 16, 2008

Browsing MikeMmery


For the past 2 weeks, I had been receiving complains from my readers that they are encountering difficulties in viewing my blog. As I am a dummy on HTML, I am still very unsure what actually went wrong, perhaps someone who is reading this can advice me on this. It seems that most of them experiencing the difficulties browsing with MS Internet Explorer (IE).

For the time being though, please download the better browser, the Firefox web browser. Here is the link to the download. If you are pro-IE user, then try to upgrade your browser through Microsoft Updates here. Those who are on counterfeit Microsoft products, do not update, please be cooler & use the original products.

While I am waiting for generous readers to help me out, try out the two solutions I provided above. Sorry for inconveniences caused.

In the meantime, it is a hectic Monday for me. Right after this post, I will be heading to Putrajaya to demo for a mega project. And I vow to do my 2 months allowance claims today. At the same time, my mind tend to sway away to focus on my new house related matters - loan, S&P, lawyer, renovation, cash flow, etc...

I will see you guys tomorrow!

No comments: