Sunday, June 29, 2008

彩虹





My feeling on a Sunday all by myself. I know I am getting no where, I am not clear, I am lost, this song plays a significant role. I love her, I miss her. Doubts, clouds casted above her affected me as well. Shouldn't love be beautiful? Shouldn't love be simple? Why do I felt so much torturing inside? Isn't this love? What is love? The word love is fading away from my dictionary. Enjoy the song.

彩虹 (Rainbow)

Verse 1:哪裡有彩虹告訴我
Where is the rainbow, please tell me...

能不能把我的願望還給我
Whether I can have my wish back?

為什麼天這麼安靜
Why is the sky became so calm?

所有雲都跑到我這裡
All the clouds casted above me

Verse 2: 有沒有口罩一個給我
Is there a mask, please get me one

釋懷說了太多就成真不了
If I open up, my thoughts will overflow & will not be realized

也許時間是一種解藥
Perhaps time is an antidote

也是我現在正服下的毒藥
Or perhaps it is the poison I am taking now

Bridge: 看不見你的笑 我怎麼睡得著
How can I sleep without seeing your smile?

你的身影這麼近我卻抱不到
Your image is so near yet so far, out of my embrace

沒有地球太陽還是會繞
Without the earth, the sun will still be orbiting

沒有理由我也能自己走
Without a reason, I can still carry on

Chorus: 你要離開 我知道很簡單
You want to leave, I know it is simple

你說依賴 是我們的阻礙
You said over-reliance is our obstacle

就算放開 那能不能別沒收我的愛
Even if I let go, can I at least keep the love to myself?

當作我最後才明白
Just assume that I will understand at last


No comments: