Friday, May 25, 2007

Devil Uses PRADA


While everyone is so anticipated about this phone (Sis, i know you will be jealous with me), I am one of the few homosapiens in Malaysia to get a taste of this avant garde masterpiece by LG & PRADA, it is tagged as KE850 in LG Mobile flagship but simply known as PRADA Phone to many enthusiasts. It is expected to hit the market in July and will be priced in the region of RM3k and above. Though this phone is only equipped with a basic GSM functions for a phone but do trust me it catches attention almost immediately when you flash it out in the public, thanks to the word P.R.A.D.A embedded on the phone itself.


Camwhoring with my new PRADA Phone, everything perfect but please excuse me of my bad hair, just after shower shot, and god I am dropping hairs!

Played badminton for the first time perhaps since my secondary school days, my whole left arm is so sore now, can feel the muscle pulling while typing this posting as well, nevertheless, it is a great session with lots and lots of sweats. Angel, if you are reading this, dont laugh at me when you play badminton with me can or not? Give me some time, I will catch up with your pace ;)


Li Chin been so sweet, she bought me a pair of magnet while she was on her training-cum-holiday in Korea. Thanks dear... I cannot wait to get behind the steering of 1.3ltr monster, do let me know ya.


It is confirmed. I will be going to Chiangmai, Thailand from 9th-12th June 2007 for my new phone launching KE770 (Shine Bar). Besides the launching, there will be city tour, and this is my first trip to Chiangmai and rest assured, I will post more interesting and eye opener posting on Chiangmai. Stay tune people.

4 comments:

Chris said...

Lucky chap...nice phone bro...sound like ur colleague angel plays good badminton...bro kenot be mah...u represented melaka wor last time...age must have caught up with u...

Kenji's Dad said...

Mick, how about one for my birthday

crystal said...

yor~~ i like the PRADA !!!

Unknown said...

myke dun start that man !!!