Monday, May 07, 2007

Shine

Finally LG latest Black Series mobile phone is here. The LG Shine KE970 is here for a mobile phone revolution and if you happen to pass by any of the mobile phone kiosks in major town now, you should be able to see this phone.

And this explained why I had been missing for the past one week. I had been going to few cities in Malaysia for the launches as well. A massive total of 11 cities nationwide launches, and I was assigned to cover KL, JB, Kuantan & Kota Bahru launches. And massive travelling finally taken its toll on me, I am extremely on low batt while updating this blog and the past few postings earlier. Been flying like a mad fella and look at the amount of boarding passes for the past 3days, averagely on flight 2 times in a day!

Finally a not so Shiny face of mine. But overall a good exposure for myself, and good to meet up dealers, both big or small with various comments and feedbacks on my phones. Overall it is a great launch and we surpassed the total number of orders we got compared to the successful Chocolate series.




The first launch was in KL Hilton, good attendance and good sales as well. Drank a lot but not drunk. Then headed to JB the next day and had our launch @ Hyatt. The quality of promoters in JB is much better than the KL wan. Better in terms of they are hotter and prettier and not to mention friendly too.


Headed to Kuantan after JB, response was so-so. After Kuantan then to Kota Bahru. My first time to Kota Bahru(KB), I always thought KB a dead city under PAS but trust me it is a damn nice city to visit. OK, OK, minus the entertainment aside, they really serve great food, the best Malay food I ever had in my entire life I guess. I was stayin in the same hotel as Mahathir and was on the same flight to KB with Rafidah Aziz.


Set up in Hyatt, Johor Bahru


Set up in Vistana, Kuantan

3 comments:

gossip with david said...

MIke, how's the review of the phone?

MikeM said...

hi david, i will try to do a full product review on Shine soon. Keep tuning in ya...

Jacky Cham said...

bro, u r damn right....the chicks are damn hot.....