Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I Will Follow You

I do think DiGi got the best marketing plan ever, I love the song and their new product in "Fu-Yoh", this shows that how important is Malaysian market to them, how do they adapt to Malaysian culture and way of doing business. Sometimes I just wish my company can understand and adapt to our culture better but sad to say it is not. Koreans are aggresive which to a certain extent I have respect for them, but sad to say their arrogance and inflexibility had caused many unrest in this industry.

UPDATES 1:
It is always luckier to be the softer gender in my company. We had small birthday surprises for our lovely colleague Li Chin. Went Secret Recipe for lunch with a bunch of close colleagues. Secret Recipe, your food sucks big time, your bolognaise sucks! Your tomyam spaghetti sucks! Your fish & chips sucks! Nevertheless, no deny that your cakes are good. Lucky Li Chin had 2 cakes for her birthday.


Happy Birthday again Li Chin, she is in Korea now while I am posting this, enjoy your training there and sorry to hear that you have not been feeling well throughout the trip, get well and shop more ya.


UPDATES 2:
Finally for my car, I got everything done. From police report to insurance company, rushing around to get the paperworks done. Now in the workshop, hopefully to get my car in 3 weeks time. Hope everything will be fine, perhaps I do not have to change my car so soon though I got plan to do so. This few days, working been hell. Luckily Angeline loaned her car to me while she was away, thanks dear. I owe you a treat.


After this posting, I need to go out to meet some customers, today is one of my colleague's birthday as well. Happy birthday Joanne!!!
ARRGGHHHH @#@&^#&$ .... I am stressed!!!

2 comments:

gossip with david said...

Hey Mike who is the lovely gal Li Chin... I think I never met her during my time.

Hope everything goes fine with your car to be fixed.

kennethnorman said...

chun chick bebeh...