Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Toing!!!


Whenever I online from my office now, all major sites that I access to are all in Koreans, this includes blogger site. My friend is asking for help to teach him to add link into his newly created blog but alas, I was totally lost when it is all in Koreans. Perhaps I should take up Korean language course in future. Sigh...

And officially we are Champion of the English League. With 2 matches to go, we are crowned champion, though we lost the Champs League, we hope that we can do a Double this time, I believe we can do it as team morale and spirit is high in the United camp. Glory Glory Man Utd!!!

I will be going for LG Grand Convention later, hopefully can take more pics and will share it with my fellow readers. Keep tuning in!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

an nyeong...bangap semnida.
ji gem, muo ye yo?
chal ga......