Thursday, May 31, 2007

Thank You


Seriously working....


Very seriously working...

Damn 9 seriously working and...




Today too, I just felt that I need to thank this special friend of mine who loaned me her car while I am awaiting for my car being repaired in the workshop. If it is not because of her, I seriously do not know how am I going to work. Thanks a lot Meow, a good dinner on me k.



At the same time too, I accidentally locked the car and left the key inside, thanks to kind colleagues who helped me through the process. Thanks to Roy, Chai, Stephen, Sathia & Senthi. I seriously appreciate your help. Perhaps we should change our profession to locksmith instead???

2 comments:

Kenji's Dad said...

Hoi Mick, not nice to take a pic of colleague sleeping la... boss find out how?

MikeM said...

boss found out lagi happy man...