Thursday, May 10, 2007

Singlehood - Month # 5

Each and every month of this date(10th), I will definitely write something about her. It is her that gave me at least the best of my 4 years in my entire life, so SHE definitely hold a very special spot in me compared to the rest (or at least, I should say I have not meet one yet), just a few days ago, I got a very major emotional breakdown, tears started rolling on my cheek and thanks to Andrew & Mandy for being there for me and witnessing my embarassment (I am sorry), my idiotic & silly acts (Mike!!! Stop it!!!), I promised myself to stay away from the alcohol that drown all my sorrows away, the SMSes & emails I wrote (Mike!!! If she is yours, eventually she will be yours), I know but why?

A lot of well wishes make it calls, SMSes, comments left on the previous posting, MSNs, etc... thanks a lot to all my friends who always there for me, you guys are really great!!!

My family, the supports and aids you guys lend to me will definitely be my greatest pillar now. Dad, I am sorry for not being the son you expected to be, but I promised I will improve and not let you down. Mom, thanks for being my pillow whenever I need to. Brothers & Sister, sorry for not being the great example for you people and I am glad we siblings still united. We will definitely be a great happy "Song" family!!!

Slowly but surely, I am learning the mistakes & errors I had made. I am 29 this year, I need to do something for myself, an achievement at least. This might be the moment I lost everything fond, but I know there is always a greener path for me.


UPDATES:

This is how my car looks like. Front view, looks not too bad. But lower arm bar gone, the airbags and front bumper.





To make things worst, I got 10 pending summonses by our beloved Abang PDRM. Cleared all cause I am blacklisted in their list, cannot renew my driving license.


MIKE, TOMORROW WILL BE A BRIGHTER DAY!!!

No comments: