Tuesday, May 29, 2007


My brother just became a proud owner of Nike AJ1, a rare shoes under the Air Jordan flagship, if I am not mistaken there is only about 50 pairs in Malaysia only. It comes in a package of 2 pairs, the box itself is rather special with 2 tiers decorated with Jordan's grafittis and trademarks.

It is a typical AJ mid high and valued at RM900 at the street value now, this is definitely a collectors item and in times to come it might even rake above RM1k, I wish I can get hold on one of these.

My earlier posting on PRADA phone had triggered some of the enthusiasts and followers of this masterpiece. Good news, it will be launched in June, just like the AirJordan, it will be something really exclusive and rare, we plan to bring in about 500 pieces only and will only be available at selected outlets. Price TBA.

Bumped into my ex-housematey @ Sanctuary, The Curve. She had been a great friend & companion and thanks for being the ears during my very first few months after my breakup. Perhaps someday we can catch a drink out again. I was in Sanctuary last night too with some of my friends, now it is only 11 am, I already received call from friends to meet up there tonight.



***Latest update: Tonight change place to BLACK HOLE, Sri Hartamas instead. Save Water, Drink Liquor.***

No comments: