Saturday, August 04, 2007

Home Sweet Home & ME

Drove back from KL this morning @ 2am (after an outing @ Sanctuary), it felt good to be at home, really it does. In fact I am doing this posting @ Starbucks, Mahkota Parade.

Reached Melaka @ about 4am and took a good good sleep, woke up and went lunch with dad. It had been a while since I last went for lunch personally with dad, normally it is a family affair but mom and brother were both in the shop. Will blog bout the good food I had in Melaka in my next posting.

Things aint that promising & aint that bright in my current company, working for the past August month and last week been really a challenge to me, this is my 2nd trip back to Melaka in 2 weeks, cause for the very first time I felt hell in KL, seriously, everything is like pushing you to the limit, I guess I need a breakaway, a rejuvenation session by myself, to clear my mind and meditate perhaps :P

Work aside, I am particularly happy with my blog, the peeps I met, new friends I made, and my site been gaining reasonable readers daily. Thanks for the support and this will be the inspiration for me to carry on seriously with blogging.

Keep tuning in ya!!!

No comments: