Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Hair Revolution

Since I am out of camera for this week, I browsed thru all my pictures folder backup on my external HDD, suddenly the idea of this posting hit right through my cuckoo brain. Talk bout my hairstyle throught the years. And of course seeing some pictures that will certainly brought back some of my earlier days memories, mixed feeling but try to look at it in a more positive manner...

So here the story goes...

This was one of the oldest photo I had on softcopy, was taken back during my form 3 or form 4 days (93/94), thanks to Myke who took the trouble to scan this photo. This must be one of the LEONG-est photo, look at the hair, fashion & headphones, but those were the days where troubles are out of our sight. Miss the schooling days. On my left is Chris Ng, my classmate throughout secondary school and now my blogging pal.

10 years down (2003) the road from the above picture, this was taken just right after my college days. Spotted a decent spiky hair, celebrating my birthday with my best college buddies, was single then until this night I received my first kiss from her and the rest was history.


I also posted the video of my shining moment, though it was a bad one but it was her who requested me to sing for her and I guess that is where thing begin to blossom...

This was taken with her niece. My hair not as trendy as before, I think I did not really care of how I look already then. Look very old with this hair style. Typical 30 something man huh?


My BOZO lookalike hair. My very first perm, was persuaded by her to do it, so kept my hair for a few months long and went for it. Picture was taken during my trip to Bangkok last year, I believe you guys know who is the one beside me huh? It is the man himself, Mike Shinoda!!!

Long and dark brown dyed hair, taken with her niece (my favourite personal niece), miss her so much. Kept a decent long hair with dry look, a typical korean/japanese wannabe :P


Been tiring with my long curly hair, I decided to cut it back to clean look. This was back early 2006. The very first time that I actually gel-led my hair.


And now the latest look, the latest camwhore



So which style is better? Give me your opinion ya :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perm hair of cos. Looks like my favorite star - Eason

Summer Toh Xiaoxin said...

short spiky one in 2006 is nice!

Albert Yap said...

when go botak?

Chris said...

Got to agree with the teacher...spiky one looks cool...clean and nice...the rest quite messy for me...second wud be the one taken with me back in our schooling days...hahahhahahhaa...innocent like f***...

Anonymous said...

goooo spiky! that's the best one.
and remember to stay away from "bozo" heheh :)

tanalan2 said...

Hey >>>> SKinhead leh ???????? cant knock yr head when u go skin.... Remember Chow SIng Chi??? " Botak wong " knock knock !!!!

kennethnorman said...

i've done skinhead before leh....it's kinda cool!! looked like along.haha..mayb u should try once in ur lifetime

MikeM said...

hey peeps... ur calls for shorter hair were answered... i cut my hair short... will try different different style peeps... thanks for all the comments...