Monday, August 27, 2007

Where's My Lat Tag?

Today I felt like I am a hero lar... From my years of flying experiences, I have never been so adventurous before... Why???

I almost miss my damn flight this morning. Flight departure to Kuantan this morning was 9.20am and I reached KLIA @ 9.00am... Frankly I am kinda freaked off, when I was @ the check in counter, the counter girl gave me the 'one kind' look like I owed her a million ringgit. OK, OK, saya yang bersalah kak, terbangun lewat mar... Lucky enough I managed to check in...

So what the fuck I am pimping Kuantan??? Everytime I have a new phone, LG got this practice to do launching simultaneously, this time I am assigned to East Coast while my other colleagues take care of other region. My expectation was kinda high after the very much successful launch in KL last Friday (Smashpop & Jennifer pimped that launch too, Thanks)...

However to my disappointment, dealers turnout was seriously bad, the whole set up was crap, the salesperson in charge of East Coast was a turn off, the sales, sigh... Do I need to say more???





It is a tiring day trip for me. After the whole event, I gave a bad presentation if were to compared to my KL speech. Must be the crowd, I hope a better turnout later @ Kota Bahru though... YES, I am flying in 6 hours time and I can post this blog... (*cross fingers I don't miss flight ya*)

Upon reaching KLIA from Kuantan, as I walked my way out the departure hall, I saw a reasonably pretty girl doing some promo thingy... Went over, and saw this Malaysia Airlines Enrich program... The girl said, "Fill up the form, be a member, freebies for you"... So wtf, I signed up and got a very cute gift...





The LAT TAG... the radio advert sounds like this "Where is my LAT tag?" So this is Lat Tag, out of 5 designs, I chose this... cos the next time you see me carrying my laptop bag with this tag, beware, I can be BUSUK or WANGI, depending on what type of nose you have....





I felt like heaven now actually... just gone thru 2 hours of good good reflexology massages... ok dude, pimp here more, I will have more time in Kota Bahru this time, will force my Kelantan colleagues for real good Kelantanese food and share with my fellow mikemmery-pimpers.

Signing off.... Ciaoz!

3 comments:

Eileen said...

Haha, I like the tag. What other tags are available?

Have fun in Kelantan!

Cutiez said...

seem that ur cross finger pray doesnt really make sense for u to not miss the flight.. haa~~ have fun ~

MikeM said...

princess eileen, they have a total of 5 designs, all malaysia related thingy lar, cant recall all, i chose the durians wan...

maegen, true enuff, my pray doesnt work...