Friday, June 29, 2007

Birthday Party @ The Curve

Was on MC yesterday and thought of updating but very unfortunately I left my notebook power cord in the office... DAMNNNITTT... and being an active blogger, now I need juggle my time for my day job, blog, friends & my family... hope that I am doing great over here at least for my readers and for me to vent out my unhappiness always...


I am recovering well, thanks to all well-wishes received prior to this posting... Was on heavy medication and I do not mind cos it helps and been consuming plenty of H2O and I seriously need to stay away from late nights for some time...


Last Wednesday, went to the Curve with my companion of the nite, Meow, for a birthday party @ Sanctuary, The Curve. While walking to our destination, I cannot help myself to stopover at this doughnut shop that Nicole blogged about a couple of days ago... I myself have never tried on Kripy Kreme because Kenny did not bother to send some to me ;P but this is definitely a better doughnut shop compared to Dunkins. I tried on Choreo and Meow on Bananarama, highly recommended for doughnuts lover out there. Meow even managed to camwhore with her Bananarama...


Here come the big day for one of my closest buddy, Angeline. I guess in a way Sanctuary brought us closer together, it is like second home to many of us bunch. And we even made a vow being drinking partners for life. Happy birthday Angeline... Reservation made for 20 pax that night, the damage was only 3 bottles of BL. I like this picture of her, her trademarked broad smile...

We drank moderately that night I would say, partly I am not fully well and I am glad Meow tagged along, so I got an excuse not to get drunk ;) and I tell you all, Meow & myself camwhored a lot that night, these are only a few of our pics together...


Birthday girl was treated with a birthday cake from Baskins and shit I did not get to smack it on her, like she did to me on someone's else birthday a month ago or so. Kenny bought her a flaming Lambo... a lousy flaming if compared to Social @ Bangsar.


And for myself, it is always a pleasure to be camwhored with pretty babes...
Overall, it was a great evening... ;)

No comments: