Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I Need Help

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Currently pimping in my PSP: Fifa Street 2 & World Series Poker Championship...
Currently pimping in my iPod: Love Will Keep Us Alive by Eagles
My pimping session tonight: Sanctuary, The Curve @ 8PM

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Fuck!!! God damn motherfucker Mr. Sick still haunting me. I hate the feeling as he is spoiling your day & mood and that fucker whispering to the tune of Pussycat Dolls "Stick Wif You" on my ears... ARRRGGHHHH.... so blardy irritating... I wouldn't mind if it is Ms. Sick, and I am not near to my well-self today, so might be heading to consult a better doctor & get a proper rest before my tonight pimping session which I need to go regardless of what...

You see, months without football sucks to the max. Copa America is currently ongoing but the excitement of it cannot be compared any near to the EPL. Many turnaround events & hot happenings lately in the Europe footy scene.



Gunners out there, demoralizing right at this moment? Their all time scorer Thierry Henry moved to Nou Camp for 16.1 million pounds. And on paper, Barca is having the best striking formation, imagine the front line with Eto, Messi & Henry? Crazy huh? But Chelsea proved that money can't buy success. And lately Chelsea been particularly quiet compared to previous 2 seasons, no more shopping spree like before.

Man Utd surprised everyone with 3 signings so far --- Hargreaves, Anderson & Nani. Heard Sir Fergie is hunting for a striker to finalize his squad for next season. Transfer rumors linked the Devils with Torres, Berbatov & Eto. It seems like it is going to be another very interesting season. Cheebye Asia Cup spoilt the fucking plan, Devils supposed to come here and thrash our Malaysian team, who will watch Asia Cup anyway, fuck you lar...


Finally our derby rival turned Thai, guess all City players need to learn to put both their palm together and shout "Sawadeecup" when they see their new director; and I believe their yet to confirm playboiy manager will be a great help to the team, maybe help to give additional 6 points to United ;)


EPL... I am sincerely here waiting for you....

2 comments:

kennethnorman said...

fark the F.A.M lar..balless. Everything also Boleh initially but when the bigshots use canon n shoot they'll become TAK Boleh!!..ruined my plan to see the Devils.

Chris said...

Go fly kite lah AFC!!!
Oh yes, Wenger called and enquired about my availability, as they just lost Henry. I told him, go fly kite lah!!!