Friday, October 12, 2007

In Love Again Can?

My last two postings so controversial meh? Some thought I got love strucked, some thought I emotionally disturbed, some even thought I am seeing someone now. It is hereby to pronounce that mikemmery is very much a single. Today I am going to do a review about myself, promote & sell myself, mana tau kan? Or maybe this site will be the portal of singles meeting singles leh :P

OK... bout myself



name: mike song
age: 28
horoscope: scorpio
chinese zodiac: horse
career: cow & horse, OLK
marital status: single, very much a single... uhh maybe dating someone but never hold hands, so still single right?
likes: staying late in office, blogging, happy hour-ing with my close buddies, travelling, eating, kids
dislikes: backstabbers, unloyalty, pretenders, girls who has "I am god damn pretty" mentality, wannabes, ahbengs & lalas
who i wanna meet: simple, someone who can make me smile

Hehehe :P , I perasan can? Hopefully when I found the princess, I can sing this song for her... Screen through the lyrics word by word, so touching can?

When you smile
My life becomes a ray of light
Sing me a lullaby to sleep at midnight
I'll be hypnotized when looked into your eyes
Turn off the room light
Let's spend the night

Take me to far away
Away to your secret place
Take my tears, my fears
Take all my pain for which I'll repay someday
With a kiss and say
Can't believe that I'm in love
In love again

When the stars don't shine
And when the birds don't fly
And when the flowers cry
And when the rain runs dry
When the violet's red and when the rose turn blue
Baby I'll still be in love with you

Take me to far away
Away to your secret place
Take my tears, my fears
Take all my pain for which I'll repay someday
With a kiss and say
Can't believe that I'm in love
In love again




ps: looking forward to our date @ j.co & haagen dazs can? :P

7 comments:

Chris said...

mick u manyak jiwang kebelakangan ini...

aduiii ini gambar manyak ahbeng...takda happening laaa...tukar tukar...mana boleh...ish ish...hehehe

Cutiez said...

yalo .. shall place more handsome photo to attract others ma .. haa~ but seem you already have caloon urself right ? someone call Sxxie? opps.. do i exposed much ?? don't delete my comment le .. muahaa~~

Seizhin said...

Have you memorized the song yet Mike ?

Looks like you'll need it in the near future!

Eileen said...

Looking at maegan's comment... Sxxie... *ahem ahem* Now we all curious lar.... Anyway, good luck ooo.... Haha, whoever that gal is, hopefully you find her eventually.

And why your promotion didnt promote yourself??? Your qualities? And the picture... Looking at chris's comment. Wakaka....

ps: read

MikeM said...

chris... lu ingat saya betul2 nak promote saya sendiri ar? kasi suspense sikit saja mar...

maegen... dont worry i wont delete the comment... in fact, it is so controversy that names appearing d, but none of u guess it as correctly... aiya maegen, no need censored, u talking bout Sanie rite? :P

seizhin... i know the chorus part... beautiful song isnt it? i need it in near future? no one knows... can u help?

princess eileen... dont curious, cos curiousity kills the cat!!! maegen talked bout sanie lar, wrong suspect... :P *ahem* *ahem* let's hope together lar k... no need promote lar, hehehe...

Anonymous said...

*ahem*
wish you all the best!

MikeM said...

*ahem* jane, *ahem* thanks a lot...