Thursday, July 24, 2008

My Salami

I was having dinner with my ex-colleagues & a female friend last night at The Curve. It had been a while since I last meet the bunch. We had great time and like many others who are close to me, they are very interested in my private life, like if I found a gf or not.

D: "So Mike, what's new in your life?"
Me: "Been busy with works, what do you want to know?"
D: "Though busy with works, once in a while you got to get service your salami"
Me: "Huh?"
N (a girl): "Mike, your antenna very short-lah"

Then when I got back home, I did a wikipedia on "SALAMI" and....

"Salami is cured sausage, fermented and air-dried. Salami may refer specifically to a class of salumi (the Italian tradition of cured meats), where an individual sausage or style of sausage (e.g. Genoa) would be referred to with the singular Italian form salame."

Then I finally know what he meant by servicing my salami. Hmm... interesting.

It had been a while since I last got my salami serviced. Right now at the moment, my salami perhaps look like this.



Got caught up in the net. If they can regard guy's part as salami, I am wondering what do you call for the opposite sex? Any idea?


ps: it had been a great fun night, thanks to dave for the dinner & guiness draught.

No comments: