Monday, September 22, 2008

Total Eclipse of My Heart

Back from my peaceful getaway from bustling city of KL. I had been going back Malacca quite often lately. I am enjoying my time more and more these days being surrounded with my family, perhaps over here in KL I am leading a pretty lonely & quiet days. Please do not get me wrong, I do have many friends in KL but a few whom I really can rely on, but at times I am thinking that I cannot be bugging them all the time as they do have their own family, loved ones to spend time with. Ignore me here, I am just voicing myself randomly.

Oh ya, I did mentioned that something big going to happen few postings ago. My younger brother is getting married soon. It is a first time experience to all in the family. I am a total dummy on this and felt sorry that I cannot help much here. I envy my brother in a way, at the age of 26, he will be having his own family soon and indirectly he overachieved me in this aspect.

Mom & dad are both happy but at the same time too worried about me, worried that I will end up alone like few of my cousins. Mom on & off will think of my ex and the very recent trip, she did mentioned about her. She is somehow someone who had embedded such a deep impression to my family. Brushing the ugly parts aside, I had a great 3 years with her. Good times more than the bad ones. And when early this year I decided to move on and I thought I had found someone, that someone does not turn out to be that one. At the early courtship with this new girl, I was not accepted because I was said to be missing my ex, which I confidently denied. And when it was time that I am ready to commit my all, I was told that her feeling was not as deep as mine. Afraid, refrain, I do not dare to walk on. Girls I got involved with in the past kept on telling me that how good of a quality of a man I am but that does not sound convincing enough for me. I felt vulnerable towards relationships now. I opted to focus my life on dollars & cents, focus on my buddies both business & drinking buddies and ignoring totally my personal life.

No worries, perhaps all this happy stuff happening in my family has in a way or two affected my mood but people around me, knowing that I am a positive man, I will look forward. It is like a period thingy, it comes & go. Congratulations to my younger brother, you are officially an adult and my best wishes to you.

For this moment, I am in the mood into this old skool 1980 hit song by Bonnie Tyler, Total Eclipse of The Heart. Enjoy!




Turnaround, Every now and then I get a little bit lonely and you're never coming round

Turnaround, Every now and then I get a little bit tired of listening to the sound of my tears

Turnaround, Every now and then I get a little bit nervous that the best of all the years have gone by

Turnaround, Every now and then I get a little bit terrified and then I see the look in your eyes

Turnaround bright eyes, Every now and then I fall apart
Turnaround bright eyes, Every now and then I fall apart

And I need you now tonight
And I need you more than ever
And if you only hold me tight
We'll be holding on forever
And we'll only be making it right
Cause we'll never be wrong together
We can take it to the end of the line
Your love is like a shadow on me all of the time
I don't know what to do and I'm always in the dark
We're living in a powder keg and giving off sparks
I really need you tonight
Forever's gonna start tonight
Forever's gonna start tonight

Once upon a time I was falling in love
But now I'm only falling apart
There's nothing I can do
A total eclipse of the heart
Once upon a time there was light in my life
But now there's only love in the dark
Nothing I can say
A total eclipse of the heart

Turnaround bright eyes, Every now and then I fall apart
Turnaround bright eyes, Every now and then I fall apart

And I need you now tonight
And I need you more than ever
And if you'll only hold me tight
We'll be holding on forever
And we'll only be making it right
Cause we'll never be wrong together
We can take it to the end of the line
Your love is like a shadow on me all of the time
I don't know what to do and I'm always in the dark
We're living in a powder keg and giving off sparks
I really need you tonight
Forever's gonna start tonight
Forever's gonna start tonight

Once upon a time I was falling in love
But now I'm only falling apart
Nothing I can do
A total eclipse of the heart
Once upon a time there was light in my life
But now there's only love in the dark
Nothing I can say
A total eclipse of the heart

1 comment:

Jacky Cham said...

bro, rilek la.... ur time will come. but it's good that u r concentrating on ur personal finance now. it will be useful in the future....cheers mate....