Friday, March 14, 2008

Bapak Borek, Anak Rintik

Short note: Got a few feedbacks from my readers. They found difficulties viewing my blog. My 2 cents - update your IE to the latest version of IE7 or use the Mozilla Firefox. Download it here.

My salute & absolute respect to Mukhriz Mahathir, the son of our former PM, the beloved Tun Mahathir. His call for Pak Lah to quit was indeed the voice of people, he is simply just not people's choice, and if I were to mark Pak Lah's report card, I tell you Pak Lah, you FAIL! I would give you F9 in your report card. Reports here.

Trust me it will be very predictable for Mukhriz after his recent act. Najib will come out, Keris-muddin will come out, Pak Lah's SIL will come out and condemn him, next suspend him, next Mukhriz, I hope he does not apologize, instead he will join the Barisan Rakyat (the government in waiting).

Mukhriz, if you happen to read this, you might now be regarded by few as the traitor in UMNO but you have millions of rakyat behind you. SYABAS Mukhriz!!!

No comments: