Friday, July 27, 2007

It's Friday!!! Yippee!!!

If possible I want to forget the Thursday, it was a chaotic day for me yesterday for the whole day. I am unable to update my blog, my time was ruined by somebody who officially declared office war with me, and amazingly this is from the opposite sex. Do not get me wrong, for everyone who knows me, they definitely enjoy working with me. However, out of nowhere this girl is picking on me, not one time, a few times. Hmm, what should I do? Ignore is the best right? Having a war with somebody of her mentality would be an insult to my intelligence right? I just crossing my finger she will read this.


OK, what did I miss out yesterday? Oh ya, went to the match of Korea vs Iraq, electrifying match, but I got to agree that Iraq was the better team that night. Again the match was decided on penalty kicks. I went with this Jap guy who shouted Nippon Nippon all the way but Japan also out in the end :P





Went dinner after that @ a very highly recommended place in Bandar Puteri, Puchong. I shall blog about it in a separate posting soon, suspense suspense ;)


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Tunku Tao tried to seduce me but she failed... hehehehehehe... anyway, I suka sama dia punya character, funny and can cheer me up... MUACKS!!!

2 comments:

True Love said...

lol... u r korean fan?

MikeM said...

yeah, im a devil...