Sunday, July 29, 2007

Wasted

Last Friday was spent @ Sanctuary with a bunch of friends. Met up with a long lost friend, it felt so good to meet her again, I got to thank her for initiating the SMS to me, hey Christine, it had been some time, and great seeing you again, and indeed you are much prettier than before!!!



As the nite grew, more and more of my buddies turned up, it is quite true networking pretty important, met many many people there. We were joined by Alan, Crystal, Albert, Denise, Spike & Chris later that night.


After a few jugs of beers (3 jugs maybe), and a bottle and half of Jack Ds, our Japanese guest sat down and start to sing to me, "I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell", then I asked, "You OK?", he replied with this look...


We continued to party & drinking responsibly as a Malaysian...

And the results.... check out the video below (on your speaker!!!)


MALAYSIA BOLEH!!!!

10 comments:

tanalan2 said...

Ha ha aha nice one Mike..damm missed out da good ending tat nite ... Ishioni kanpai desu !!!!

silly pig said...

juet!! haha...
but kenji san still manage vomit in a trash bin....
LOL

Albert Yap said...

Shit...you reallt post those pictures and video out....

hahahaha...I am sure Mr. Kenji 'no face' to be in Malaysia anymore....I think he is flying back to Japan tonight.....

Praveen R. said...

hahahhahahaha...had a wild nite didn't ya??

py said...

wahahaha....
rim look handsome~!!!wahahah....

kennethnorman said...

That's Malaysia Boleh!! Great fun that night don't u

MikeM said...

alan... u should hav stay!

cming... cool rite???

albert... he is thick face, no worry...

praveen... not wild lar, ok ok lar... im wilder when im young...

py... rim always look handsome...

kenneth... biasa lar sanctuary, my 2nd home!!!

Jacky Cham said...

hey bro, ur fren sibeh tok kong aa.....

kenji said...

u so good ya...
make me so famous in cyber world..
if i can become a super star, i should thank u, mike

MikeM said...

cham... which fren u talkin bout?

kenji... dont be so humble, to be a friend of u, im so proud that u done great job in Japan entertainment industry...