Wednesday, July 04, 2007

My Baby's Back


Remember this visual? Perhaps we can flash back a little bit, this was what happened 2 months ago to my baby, Myvi-mmery (a name I just thought of a 20 seconds ago) after a quite bad damage (airbag came out leh) minus injury accident @ LDP Puchong toll exit.

The damage? 2 airbags exposed, 2 head lights, front bumper, 2 front tyres & rims and most critically damaged was the whole suspension system for the front --> absorbers, lower arm bars, etc. Thanks to UniAsia, although the whole claiming process took about 2 months to complete.


And yesterday, I finally got Myvi-mmery back. I thought the driving pleasure & feeling would be different... YES, phsychologically there is something in me about the car, but frankly driving it is like driving a brand new Myvi again.

A brand new bumper, new rims & tyres and of course new suspension system again. And of course a brand new airbag. All in all, it was worth the wait. I got my car yesterday afternoon, thanks to Christopher who took his busy time off to assist driving my car.


This 2 months without my very own car, I had brought much trouble to some of my close buddies. I would like to take the opportunity here (I knew they are reading my blog), to thank them for everything, I appreciate it a lot and hope to repay you guys & gals one day.

On the day of the accident, it was Roy Teh who accompanied me from the very moment I hit my car till he sent me home that night, he came to fetch me to work in the next following day as well, thanks brother, you are one hell of a guy ya...

Then, my sincere gratitude to those who are kind enough to loan me their car for my daily work activities & travelling around. My colleague Yahya, who loaned me his Wira for 2 weeks... a week on AngelineSim's and longest on MeowYean's Satria. THANK YOU PEOPLE... hugs & kisses...

THANKS!!!... Love you all... ^________^

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Further updates: It is always nice to have lovely colleague around, NikkiLua just came over and pass me this little tea bag, she said it is herbal tea bag and it will be good for my throat, it felt good to know you have such caring colleague around, thanks a lot Nikki, I will drink it till the very last drop although it is a little bitter, I promise you ;)

No comments: