Saturday, July 21, 2007

Syok Saturday

Taking time off politics this time around, it's Saturday anyway. Had this great lunch with my youngest brother, sorry I forgotten to take down the shop name but it is pretty to locate the place though (somewhere near the Mines), call me if you wanna go someday. Will be more than glad to bring you all there.

Ordered a few dishes but the specialty here is the "Paper Wrapped Chicken", it is some kind of marinated chicken wrapped in paper, result : Super YUMMY. Then we had a few various kind of "Yong Tau Fu", their signature dish "Tofu with Pickles" and "Fried Venison with Ginger & Onion". Good food at reasonable price but I just felt I ordered too much this time around cause there is only 2 of us, and we really can't finish it all. Imagine 4 dishes for 2 of us, tamak kan i?


Paper Wrapped Chicken

Yong Tau Fu


Signature Tofu with Pickles


Fried Venison with Ginger & Onion

Hungry people? Let's go!!!

ranting - FCUK streamyx, took ages to upload the photos, for god sake improve the fcuking connection. Mahai KNNBCCB....

Went back to office & work today, meeting with Angel team and freaking tired, to many LG is Life's Good but for us people who worked inside is like Life's Gone instead. Ain't it suppose to be a 5 days work company? And I am stucked with paper works & meeting on a Saturday. After meeting, went online for a bit, caught up with Charmayne who invited me to join her @ Starbucks, Bangsar Village. Met up with Mayne & Lizz for the very first time and they like my shirt (camwhore), nice meeting you girls! Muacks!!! But we diden manage to take any picture :(

Was lining up @ Starbucks to get myself Latte Venti when the crew said
Crew: Nice shirt, where you bought it sir? (he thought it is a Starbucks shirt)
Me: Uhh, I am sorry, diden mean to...
Crew: Why Sorry??? (he looked at my shirt, and can see that he mumbled wtf!), ohh... I see, nice shirt nice shirt
Me: Not my fault, someone bought it for me (I just bought it 2 days ago @ Petaling Street)
Crew: *Laugh*

And what installed for tomorrow? Watching the Asian Cup Q-final, match between South Korea & Iran, a sponsored match by LG, so we get to go for free. Will be in REDS tomorrow!!!

3 comments:

tanalan2 said...

Hey, its called Leong Ya......

good food there dude....tell u more bout this rest when we meet up.

Chris said...

Jo the restaurant is Leong Ya ler...Puchong oso got one branch...

MikeM said...

ya ya... now i recall... sorry ya... :P